Lifehacks Powered by Trendolizer

My Unlicensed Hovercraft Bar Is Technically Legal

Trending story found on

If you want to sell alcohol in England, you need a license. But the Licensing Act 2003 has some unusual exceptions. • Thanks to Marc and the team from the Axceler-8 Hovercraft Centre: • Behind the scenes: Licensing Act 2003: Filmed safely: Camera: Matt Gray Logistics: Jonty Wareing Thanks to: Rob Hiseman Editor: Michelle Martin Audio mix: Graham Haerther I'm at on Twitter at on Facebook at and on Instagram as tomscottgo
[Source:] [ Comments ] [See why this is trending]

Trend graph: